20000 RPM High Speed Angle Air Die Grinder
- ultiple Functions: This machine has many functions, such as processing, grinding, chamfering, deburring, grinding, polishing, and engraving. It is widely used in the precision processing of various metals. With this machine, you can solve all the problems and meet your various needs.
- Excellent Performance: With 20,000 RPM, this air die grinder is powerful enough to tackle those difficult jobs. And you can choose the different sizes of collets according to your needs. In addition, the front exhaust design includes vent slots to control the direction of airflow to prevent harmful dust from reaching the operator.
- Tackles Tough Tasks in Tight Spaces: The tool's angled shape and superior control and maneuverability make it especially well-suited for confined and hard-to-reach places. And its compact size makes it flexible and convenient for manual operation.
- Sturdy and Long-lasting Material: The internal design of air die grinder is compact and precise. Made of an aluminum body, the whole machine is very sturdy and durable and withstands tough operating conditions for long use time, and it's lightweight to easy to control.
- User-Friendly Design: This heavy-duty air angle die grinder features an ergonomic design that delivers exceptional torque accuracy along with increased productivity and safety. Enhanced and comfortable hand grip design allow for extended run time without fatigue. Equipped with wrenches, the operation of replacing collets is very simple.
This angle air dies grinder is a multifunctional tool, which can deal with machining, grinding, chamfering, deburring, grinding, polishing, and so on.
It can be used to sheet metal parts, metal welding parts, mechanical parts, various molds, and special-shaped tools. Because of its 90 degrees angled shape, this machine is a great choice to solve the problem in tight spaces. And equipped with 0.25 hp (0.19kw) and 20,000rpm high speed, the machine has excellent performance that can solve most of the difficult problems. What's more, the main body is made of aluminum which is sturdy and durable for your long use time. Plus, the front exhaust design can reduce debris and dust. That definitely can be your great helper!
- Apply to multiple applications such as processing, grinding, chamfering, deburring, and grinding
- 20,000rpm high rotary speed provides you high work efficiency
- Strong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions
- Ergonomic design provides you the comfort of use
- Lightweight only 1 lbs is easy to carry for one hand
- The compact mini size is perfect for a narrow space in which an angled grinder cannot reach
- Front exhaust can control the direction of airflow and reduce the debris and dust
- Heavy-duty and reliable aluminum construction for long use time
- Easy to use with a pressure plate switch
- Including 1/4" and 1/8" size collets and wrenches to meet your needs