4CFM 1/3HP Air Vacuum Pump HVAC Refrigeration Kit AC Manifold Gauge Set R134
- Heavy Duty Vacuum Pump: The single stage rotary vane vacuum pump is made of a die-cast aluminum housing, ensuring the lightweight and durability of the pump. It is designed to have high efficiency and low noise output and thermally protected to make it durable for long term duty. This AC system requires 500 microns ultimate vacuum delivering better than 150 microns to meet your vacuum requirements.
- Multifunction Manifold Gauge: The HVAC service gauge set is excellent for diagnosing and repairing AC systems. The manifold comes with oversized sight-glass for easy viewing the refrigerant flow, and the high-quality gauge ensures high accuracy of the reading. It’s ideal for R12, R22, R134, and could be suitable for R410a after configuring the adapters. It does not include the adapter, but you can easily buy it locally or on Amazon.
- Three-Color Coded Hoses: There are yellow, blue, and red hoses, each equipped with brass fittings. The fittings are 45 degrees on one hand and straight on the other, providing a leak-proof seal. The three hoses are 36" in length. All hoses comply with the SAE-J2196 standard. The working pressure of the hoses is 800PSI - 4000PSI and its acceptable refrigerant is CFC, HCFC, and HFC.
- A Complete Refrigerant Tool Kit: This tool kit is a complete set for Mini-split/ HVAC and AUTO AC refrigerant recharging, including a vacuum pump, a pressure gauge set, 3 multicolored hoses with a length of 36", 2 adjustable quick couplers, 2 adapters, a bottle of vacuum pump oil, a manual for pump and gauge and a portable suitcase.
- Pump Oil and Portable Case: The vacuum pump features a simple oil fill port for a clean pour and an oil drain plug positioned beneath the oil reservoir. The spillage meter will help to ensure the proper level of oil. There is a portable case for gauge, hoses, and other accessories allowing you to put them in order and carry them easily.
This refrigerant recharging is a complete set of the tool kit that is designed to fix AUTO AC by yourself.
It includes all the necessary tools to complete your project. It’s convenient to diagnose and service a vehicle's A/C system. This A/C manifold gauge set can be used to test, evacuate, and fill automotive or household air conditioning systems. The carrying case makes this kit portable, convenient for storage, and easy to carry.
If you are looking for a such product, don't hesitate to buy it!
- The lightweight single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump is made of die-cast aluminum housing
- Pump features high efficiency with low noise output, thermally protected and durability
- Delivers better than 150 microns to ensure the vacuum meets your requirements
- HVAC service gauge set great for diagnosing and repairing AC systems
- Oversized sight-glass for easy viewing the refrigerant flow and the high-quality gauge ensures high accuracy of reading
- Ideal for R12, R22, R134 and suitable for others as well after configuring adapters
- Three colors hoses each equipped with brass fittings for leak-free seal and 36" in length
- All hoses are complied with SAE-J2196 standard, with a working pressure of 800PSI - 4000PSI and acceptable refrigerants of CFC, HCFC, and HFC
- A complete set for Mini-split/ HVAC and AUTO AC refrigerant recharging
- A simple oil fill port for clean pour and a bottle of pump oil is included
- A portable case for easy carry