AAS Quick Deployment Shelter, Canopy & Emergency Shelters in Nigeria
The Approachable Architectural Structures QDS Shelter is heavy-weight and quick to deploy yet tough enough to withstand heavy and repeated use in Military and Civil Defence operations.
The quick deployment shelters from Approachable Architectural Structure don't require any specific tools, site preparations, or foundations, and they don't require any specialist expertise beyond basic building.
In hot or cold climates, for short or long-term use, this robust, one-piece shelter is the ideal solution. With optional air conditioning, the AAS Quick Deployment Shelter is more than a match for the conditions.
It’s also exceptionally versatile and easily adapted for different duties by simply changing the detachable liner pod. A temperature controlled command center can be rapidly transformed in minutes into a mass decontamination facility, a first-aid post or perhaps a temporary mortuary by simply fitting one of our standard liner pods. And if you need something special, we can work with you to develop a customized liner pod. One shelter – a multitude of uses.
The AAS QDS has been designed for maximum flexibility in meeting operational requirements. It can be used alone or several connected together to create extra space.
The AAS QDS is a highly effective and practical solution for a wide range of applications including:
- Command and Control Centre
- Decontamination Facility
- Field Hospital
- Toilet Facilities
- Shower Facilities
- Catering Facility
An insulated version is available for use in extreme climates. This can include either an optional air conditioning system.
- Unique patented robust locking hinge design
- Patented Anodised aluminium frame for strength and light weight (available in green anodised)
- Operational within 15 minutes – quick and simple to erect by two people
- Zipped entry and exit doors with fitted windows which include fly nets and window blinds
- Zipped weatherproof end sections for use when connecting shelters together in a row
- Cover fitted to frame to prevent it coming into contact with the ground causing it to become dirty
- Can be used with or without the detachable groundsheet, depending on the application
- Cover and ground sheet sill are joined with replaceable clips to ensure weatherproof integrity
- Weatherproof air vents are fitted to improve circulation
- The AAS RDS frame is equipped to accept the rapid fit pod liner system
- When the shelter is used with the Decontamination Pod, or Shower Pod the groundsheet supports and protects the sump on the pod
- Access sleeves are fitted to all four corners for weatherproof cable or hose access
- A large access sleeve is incorporated to accommodate heating or air-conditioning ducting
- External loops are fitted for optional banners, signs or logos ie. Hospital cross
- Internal low energy link light systems (either 110v or 240v)
- External telescopic mast lighting systems (either 110v or 240v)
- Floor panel options
- Decontamination shower pods
- Liner pods – showers, washroom, toilet, bed facilities
- Thermal inner liners
- Heating units
- Combined heating and air conditioning units
- Generator options (110v or 240v)
- Storage and transit cases in timber or aluminium
- Spares kit for the HARD shelter